🍷Can you make GOOD WINE from GROCERY STORE GRAPES?🍇 + BONUS RECIPE!
Trending full videos highly rated getaway travel destinations, street foods, and Food Store Montpellier, 🍷Can you make GOOD WINE from GROCERY STORE GRAPES?🍇 + BONUS RECIPE!.
I decided to try to make Red Wine at home from black seedless table grapes I bought from the grocery store. Everyone says table grapes don’t make great wine, but I wanted to see if I could fix the shortcomings of the humble grocery store grape and make something interesting. Note: I didn’t talk about Malolactic Fermentation in the video, but made some notes below if you’re interested. Recipe for the wine and Bonus Pork Cacciatore Recipe below.
If you’d like to support my channel, here’s my Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/BeardedAndBored
7 to 8 pounds seedless black grapes
1 pound blackberries
1 lemon – juiced
1 to 2 tsp cream of tartar
1 cup sugar dissolved in 1 cup hot water
½ packet Montpellier Yeast – https://amzn.to/2WADxyq
The equipment I use:
Hydrometer – https://amzn.to/2ZixC33
Bucket Spigot – https://amzn.to/2IBceO5
StarSan – https://amzn.to/2P1XFqR
Airlocks – https://amzn.to/2ADAQRg
Grommets for Airlocks – https://amzn.to/2Rx9m7U
Mini Siphon – https://amzn.to/2Df7fQz
Shop at Amazon using these affiliate links to help support my channel without costing you anything extra. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Remove the grapes from the stems and rinse, then crush with the blackberries to release the juice.
2. Add the cream of tartar, lemon juice and sugar/water, mix thoroughly, then add yeast and close up the fermentation vessel. Take a hydrometer reading of the juice to determine sugar content before closing up the vessel, and record your results.
3. Punch Down The Cap of fruit that forms on the wine several times a day for two weeks. This will prevent mold and bacterial growth. Be sure to use a sanitized spoon each time.
4. After the wine has fermented with the the grape skins for at least 2 weeks, strain the wine through cheese cloth to remove the skins and pulp, then transfer the wine to a sanitized vessel with an airlock for continued fermentation. Take a hydrometer reading to determine if primary fermentation is complete. Record your results.
5. MALOLACTIC FERMENTATION NOTE: Your wine may undergo a secondary fermentation where any malic acid present is converted to lactic acid. This will improve the flavor and mouthfeel of the wine. This is may not happen in your wine, but if it does, it will release more CO2, so make sure to use airlocks on your vessels until final bottling.
6. After 30 days the wine will clear significantly. Siphon the wine to a third vessel and add sterilized oak pieces for flavor if desired.
7. After a final 30 days, bottle your wine and let it sit undisturbed for 6 months to 1 year before drinking.
1 pork tenderloin – cut into 1/2 inch thick medallions
6-8 mushrooms – sliced
1 sprig fresh rosemary – chopped fine
1/2 cup red wine
1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- Season the pork medallions with salt and pepper, then sear them on medium high heat in a few tablespoons of olive oil until browned on both sides.
- Remove the pork once browned, then add the mushrooms to the pan and saute until browned.
- Add the rosemary and saute for 30 seconds, then add the wine and scrape the bottom of the pan to release the delicious browned bits.
- Return the pork to the pan and add the pasta sauce, then cover and simmer on medium low heat for 10 minutes.
- Serve over pasta or with a nice crusty loaf of sourdough bread:-)
TWITTER – https://twitter.com/BeardedNBored
My Cookbook – http://amzn.to/2jIilEY
Official Logo Drinkware – https://www.cafepress.com/beardedandbored
Intro music – “Yes Ma’am” by Cullah is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike License. Check him out. He’s Awesome! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSj-fZZlBZTCTEBpiMwMWGg
Background Music – Chicago by Otis MacDonald
Outro Music – “I’ve got a Plan To Rule The World” – by Cullah is licensed under an Attribution-ShareAlike License.
#GroceryStoreGrapeWine #HowToMakeWine #IGoForMerlot
Food Store Montpellier, 🍷Can you make GOOD WINE from GROCERY STORE GRAPES?🍇 + BONUS RECIPE!.
Brand-New Orleans Is Born-Again And The Food Is Better Than Ever!
Found on 45th Street and Broadway, beside the Marriott hotel. Khaosan Rd is a must if you ever go to Bangkok. It can be extremely busy at times too, but it’s entertaining. The boutique Koko at # 75 rue Charlot is a specific favorite.
14 reasons why VIETNAM is the MEXICO of Southeast Asia
Best Cheap Veggie Burgers in NYC
NYC GUIDE | MIDTOWN, MANHATTAN: Your PERFECT One-Day Itinerary
THAI Street Food | HIDDEN Bangkok Market with BEST LUNCH
Souvla | The San Francisco Based Greek-American Restaurant You Should Be Eating At
SPICY MEAT MOUNTAIN, Legendary Noodles & Thai Street Food in Bangkok Thailand Train Market
FILTHY MILL MONSTER BURGER CHALLENGE W/ DIRTY FRIES!!
Puerto Rico Street Food Face Off | Game Changers
🍷Can you make GOOD WINE from GROCERY STORE GRAPES?🍇 + BONUS RECIPE!, Enjoy most searched videos about Food Store Montpellier.
A Few Information Of The French Riviera Beaches
She earlier dealt with Monica but relocated with her Granny right up until her diing. Guy the search the men deal with is something that would frighten the crap out of the most strong tourist.
We’ve been lucky to have actually traveled around the globe. In truth our child has actually pointed out that we’ve been on every continent except Antarctica. With all of that travel, among our preferred adult destinations remains Las Vegas, Nevada.
You’ll seem like you’ve walked into an image postcard when you walk along the the pier and view the sun sinking into the azure blue waters of the Medication. It paints the sky with the colors of ripe apricots, old gold and ruby red. A lively breeze pulls at the jewel-colored awnings above the pathway cafes, and the night air is paris france street food photos aromatic with jasmine and mimosa. And when you see the pastel colored houses with the red-tiled roofing systems, colorful flowers spilling out of window boxes and terraces, and the trim wood sailing boats with their tall masts bobbing gently beside streamlined, white and black luxury yachts, do not be shocked if your “inner artist” desires to come out and do a little painting too.
Get lost. Wander the city or nation and do not stress over not knowing where you are. Set out without an agenda and let your environments pull you in. Stop for a coffee or treat when you seem like it, stick around where you are obliged to stick around, and do not be reluctant to ask instructions if you get lost. While in Paris I wanted to walk along the Canal St. Martin. There was a female at a bus stop and I asked her which way to the canal. She spent a great 10 minutes explaining the very best route, informing me what she likes to do, and offering me an impromptu guide to the neighborhood. I wound up taking her preferred route along the flower and tree-lined canal, ogling the houseboats and picturing a life on the water.
Lots of kids need snacks to get them through their day. Make healthy snacks offered. Encourage kids to choose healthy paris street foods snacks when they are far from house.
Another port in Italy is Naples. Being even more south than Rome the weather condition will be somewhat warmer and towards the winter season this difference will be visible. Naples is a known for its abundant history, art and culture. Naples is over 2,800 years of ages and the area is soaked in lovely old architecture and historical landmarks. Consuming in Naples is an experience like no other, they really put the extra effort in when it comes to their food. Five start fresh seafood is on offer everywhere, your food will be as fresh as possible, often being caught a number of hours before.
Why do not individuals wish to smell like the new york street food brisbane they enjoy? After all its the smell of thanksgiving dinner that makes us feel fuzzy and warm inside, and does not the smell of sushi make you feel daring, young and hip? The scent of coffee alone is indeed refreshing- so why not save ourselves from the unsafe caffeine and just spray ourselves with the scent of Starbucks?
It goes without stating that the city’s stunning beaches are a significant attraction. Nova Icaria is close to the Olympic Marina and is popular with food enthusiasts. You can also use the stone sidewalk here for roller jogging, biking and skating. There are lots of restaurants in the vicinity offering delicious regional fare. The city also has a naturist beach close to Mar Bella, which is a great place for an afternoon siesta or household picnic.
The French’s secret. Ever had Hamburger King’s French toast sticks? Mmmm, they are so sweet and tasty, best? Did you know those apparently innocent breakfast deals with share the same trans fat-filled deep fryer with pork sausage, pork fritters, Chicken Tenders, chicken fries, Big Fish patties, hash browns, onion rings, and Cheesy Tots? The more, the merrier, best?!
The black pearl is among the most popular commodities. The Museum is easily reached by numerous buses from any point in the city. You won’t be taking a trip like royalty, but you will be seeing the sights that you so long to see.
If you are finding instant exciting reviews about Food Store Montpellier, and new orleans attractions, french riviera vacation guide, christmas in paris france you are requested to join in email subscription DB totally free.